Friend, remember, wherever you are in your spiritual journey, it’s always the right time to take another step towards God.
- We often become mentally and spiritually barren because we’re so busy. -Franklin Graham
- You are either becoming more like Christ every day or you are becoming less like Him. There is no neutral position in the Lord. -Stormie Omartin
- The vigor of our spiritual lives will be in exact proportion to the place held by the Bible in our lives and in our thoughts. -George Mueller
- We are either the masters or the victims of our attitudes. It is a matter of personal choice. Who we are today is the result of choices we made yesterday. Tomorrow, we will become what we choose today. To change means to choose to change. -John Maxwell
- Grow, dear friends, but grow, I beseech you, in God’s way, which is the only true way. -Hannah Smith
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. 2 Peter 3:18