1. When life knocks you down on you knees, remember, that’s the perfect position to pray.
2. The less I pray, the harder it gets; the more I pray, the better it goes.
3. The prayer that is faithless is fruitless.
4. I believe in prayer. It is the best way to draw strength from heaven.
5. Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue. Gods voice in response to mine is its most essential part.
6. Talking to men for God is a great thing, but talking to God for men is greater still.
7. Even if no command to pray had existed, our very weakness would have suggested it.
8. Every time we pray our horizon is altered, our attitude to things is altered, not sometimes but every time, and the amazing thing is that we don’t pray more.
9. Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
10. When life is too hard to stand, kneel.