1. If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
2. For a caterpillar to become a butterfly it must change.
3. We are all butterflies waiting to happen.
4. Today a caterpillar – tomorrow a butterfly. Don’t lose hope because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
5. Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly.
6. When you feel that you’re about to fail, it might actually be that you’re about to fly.
7. No one can do it for you, choose to use your wings.
8. Life is like a butterfly – You go through changes before you become something beautiful.
9. “It’s the ends of the world,” said the caterpillar. “It’s the beginning of the world,” said the butterfly.
10. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
11. Never underestimate that power that is, and has always been within you.
12. How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
13. Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that.
14. Don’t settle for being a caterpillar when you have butterfly potential. Allow God to transform you from the inside out.
15. Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it.
16. The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
17. After every storm there comes clear, open skies.
18. Have you ever seen a butterfly crawl back into its cocoon and become a caterpillar? Don’t go backwards.
19. Like a butterfly evolving, we must love each stage we pass through. Be not judgmental of yourself. You are becoming a wondrous butterfly.
20. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
21. Just like the butterfly, I, too, will awaken in my own time.
22. Pass through each stage of your life with attention.
23. Like the butterfly, I have the strength and hope to believe, in time I will emerge from my cocoon … transformed.
24. The butterfly counts not the months but the moments, and has time enough.
25. The caterpillar dies so the butterfly could be born. And, yet, the caterpillar lives in the butterfly and they are but one.