1. Colossians 3:13 Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
2. Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
3. Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.
4. 1 Corinthians 13:13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
5. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
6. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
7. Proverbs 17:9 Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.
8. Hebrews 10:17 Then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”
9. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.
10. Romans 13: 8-10 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.