It’s true, without hope, we have nothing. Thanks to Jesus, we have His promise of hope. No matter what obstacles you are currently facing in your life, take comfort in knowing that He is there for you, watching over you always. God’s word can help you find hope, the light you need to see you through your darkest times.
Remember, God’s word CAN NOT fail. So, when we seek Him for answers, when we live and stand by His promises, we CAN NOT fail.
- Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- Proverbs 10:28 The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
- Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
- Proverbs 14:32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge.
- Proverbs 23:18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
- Proverbs 24:14 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
- 1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- 1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
- 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
- Psalms 9:18 But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.
- Psalms 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
- Psalms 33:18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.
- Psalms 39:7 But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.
- Psalms 43:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
- Psalms 71:5 For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.
- Psalms 119:74 May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.
- Psalms 119:130:7 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.
- Romans 4:18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
- Romans 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- Ephesians 1:18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints.
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3 We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
- Hebrews 3:6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.
- Hebrews 6:10-11 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure.
Today I’d like to dedicate this post to a very special person. My new friend and sister in Christ, Juliana, who never misses an opportunity to lift up and encourage others. Juliana is truly a blessing to so many and an instrument for Jesus. Please visit her blog at http://simplyjuliana.com