I’d like to take a moment to thank Devan, http://djhardesty.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Sunshine and Versatile Blog Awards. I am truly humbled to be nominated, in particular by someone who’s blog has been a great source of inspiration to me. I simply can’t say it enough, Devan, many, MANY thanks for this nomination.
In return, I, too, would like to take this opportunity to nominate the following bloggers. (I wish I didn’t have to pick just ten because every blog I read is equally deserving of these awards.) Each one of you have brought such joy and happiness to myself and others with your blogs. Thank you, all of you, for the many blessings you bring.
Readers, please take a moment to visit their blogs. Mark my words, you won’t be disappointed!
In no particular order:
Congratulations to each one of you. Please, with sugar on top, keep the blessings coming!
1. Post the two photo logos above
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the blog that nominated you
3. Answer the questions
4. Nominate blogs and inform them of their nominations
- Favorite color: This changes from time-to-time, however, right now I’m really drawn to the color yellow.
- Favorite animal: I love horses!
- Favorite number: Two.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I think my 10 cups of coffee a day is a dead-giveaway! (wink)
- Favorite alcoholic drink: I don’t drink anymore. Although, once upon a time, I was a Pinot Grigio kinda gal.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My passion: As simple as this answer may be, it’s true. People. Loving on them, learning from them, sharing with them, and helping them.
- Giving or receiving gifts: GIVING!!!!!!
- Favorite city: I toggle between three places, Hermosa Beach, CA., Sacramento, CA., and Seattle, WA.. Those three cities share something very special in common .. they each hold people I love dearly.
- Favorite TV show: I might be the last woman on earth who doesn’t watch television. I’m all about documentaries! I recently saw “The Trials of Ted Haggard” and it really affected me. I’d encourage everyone to watch!
- Seven facts about me:
- I love to find old turquoise jewelry.
- I fail, more than I’d like to admit, at being the Christian woman I know I should be. I’m a work in progress.
- Sadly, I’ve never really traveled. One day, I’d soooo love to plant these feet of mine in Paris. S’il vous plaît!
- I volunteer with our local homeless shelter.
- I have two precious children.
- I’m a terrible cook. The worst.
- If you’re ever lookin’ to find me, head on down to the thrift shop, my friends.